Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Links

Download YouTube videos. Video formats are listed at the top of the watch page. Video links are tagged so that they can be downloaded easily.

< YouTube Linksについてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

nhyone作者
§
投稿日: 2020/08/05

Good news: stale tag links are finally fixed on v2.20!

Stale tag links are a longstanding issue. I had tried to fix it more than once, but was only partially successful.

I finally found how to reproduce it easily.

When I search for 'A', then search for 'B', the script immediately invalidates existing links and rescans them 100ms later. However, the search results can take longer than that to update. As a result, the script rescans the current links.

The script now scans the links 500ms later. However, this is not sufficient. There is also additional check if each video link has changed. If so, it will be rescanned.

§
投稿日: 2020/08/05
編集日: 2020/08/05

Good news: stale tag links are finally fixed on v2.20!

Stale tag links are a longstanding issue. I had tried to fix it more than once, but was only partially successful.

I finally found how to reproduce it easily.

When I search for 'A', then search for 'B', the script immediately invalidates existing links and rescans them 100ms later. However, the search results can take longer than that to update. As a result, the script rescans the current links.

The script now scans the links 500ms later. However, this is not sufficient. There is also additional check if each video link has changed. If so, it will be rescanned.

Awesome!, thanks for your attention and great job on this useful script!

Regarding the 'stale tags links' I think it was a awful issue big enough to refresh the youtube page every time the 'slots' didn't show the accurate quality format on each video.

nhyone作者
§
投稿日: 2020/08/06
編集日: 2020/08/06

Yes, the only way was to refresh the page. As far as I know, it occurs only for search, so a workaround is to refresh the page after a new search. It's a hassle, for sure.

It does not happen if the search is fast, i.e. within 100ms, which was why I could not reproduce it for a long time. (I couldn't understand why the links were stale when I had invalidated them.) YouTube was slow yesterday. :-D

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。