Greasy Fork is available in English.

Ev.IO Aimbot & ESP

Shows players behind walls and aims at the nearest player in Ev.IO

< Ev.IO Aimbot & ESPについてのフィードバック

レート:不可 – スクリプトが動かない

§
投稿日: 2022/05/07

Screw you man.. I used to love this for the past few weeks. GET RID OF THE ADs.... First of all its good. just click 3 or 4 times on the thing to get into the game where the hacks work.. Second after a few weeks it just shows up Amongus fun 3D and i can play the game, except theres no more hacks.. I used to think you were cool for this. screw you

Zertalious作者
§
投稿日: 2022/05/08

Ok I have reverted it back to normal. There will be some change coming soon though but you will able to play the game in a new tab like before.

Change the review type to a comment cos the script does work. Just cos the new ad was annoying doesn't mean the script doesn't work.

§
編集日: 2022/05/08

hey zertalious i love all ur scripts especially the shellshock one and ev.io but when i tried to load the game the hacks are not working so can u fix it or some thing?

Zertalious作者
§

Some game update broke it. It has been fixed now. Update the script.

§
投稿日: 2022/05/14

yo wth how do i even close the ad eww man

Zertalious作者
§
投稿日: 2022/05/14

The instructions are clear. Don't know how you are finding them hard to understand

dyhfjfds

§
投稿日: 2022/05/21

can you take the ads away pls and thank you?

HKR
§
投稿日: 2022/06/27

can you take the ads away pls and thank you?

Just change the constant variable on the line 244 to false, like so const shouldShowAd = false. This works on all of their scripts. Ads on userscripts are dumb.

§
投稿日: 2022/07/13

bundle.js

§
投稿日: 2022/08/25

Any way to add more health, please?
But other than that this hack is amazing, thankyou so much for it.

Cpu
§
投稿日: 2022/12/07

The Only Thing I Don't Like Is The Part Where You need To Press Continue In The Begging. Other Than That Its Awesome Thank You!

§
投稿日: 2023/05/04
編集日: 2023/05/04

bruh he puts ads because he is not gonna hand out amazing userscripts for free and he needs to make money somehow EDIT : use your head everyone, and zert,keep making great scripts

§
投稿日: 2023/05/22

hi it is okay

§
投稿日: 2023/12/10

Hi, this comment may be a little late, but when I start the game in the tab, there are ads, how can I click away the ads and play? Thanks. !

§
投稿日: 2023/12/18

bei mir versteht tampermokey nicht DERI

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。