Greasy Fork is available in English.

バイパス 全て ショートリンク

すべてのショートリンクサイトをバイパスすると、迷惑なリンクショートナーが自動的にスキップされ、宛先に直接送信されます

< バイパス 全て ショートリンクについてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2024/01/21

The line
// @include /^(https?:\/\/)(.+)?(.+)?(\.(com|net|org|st|win|pro|website|fun|app|network|moe|us|ovh|ninja|top|lol|uk|ru|quest|tv|store|news|lat|red|day|ink|icu|works|ee|cfd|men|sx|cash|si|mx|tk|ca|cf|hair|host|download|vip|cc|io|one|ly|gl|so|at|cm|pub|fm|bid|press|lt|xyz|vn|biz|ac|ai|in|im|id|ir|it|la|lc|eu|de|bz|sh|to|info|co|me|np|click|asia|cloud|br|today|digital|online|space|site|tech|work|wiki|sbs|club|link|live|pw|nl))(\/.*)/

I think that that code makes your code against the greasy fork rules because your script does not need to run on all sites right?

That huge line code is also unnecessary, because you can do the same thing replacing it with one of the lines below
// @include *
// @match *://*/*

§

The pt-br description should be

// @description:pt-br Ignora automaticamente encurtadores de links irritantes, diretamente para o link final

§

Admin is currently offline due to family emergency...

Admin will be back soon to respond to your concerns...

Thank you

LoKi

§
投稿日: 2024/01/22

The line
// @include /^(https?:\/\/)(.+)?(.+)?(\.(com|net|org|st|win|pro|website|fun|app|network|moe|us|ovh|ninja|top|lol|uk|ru|quest|tv|store|news|lat|red|day|ink|icu|works|ee|cfd|men|sx|cash|si|mx|tk|ca|cf|hair|host|download|vip|cc|io|one|ly|gl|so|at|cm|pub|fm|bid|press|lt|xyz|vn|biz|ac|ai|in|im|id|ir|it|la|lc|eu|de|bz|sh|to|info|co|me|np|click|asia|cloud|br|today|digital|online|space|site|tech|work|wiki|sbs|club|link|live|pw|nl))(\/.*)/

I think that that code makes your code against the greasy fork rules because your script does not need to run on all sites right?

That huge line code is also unnecessary, because you can do the same thing replacing it with one of the lines below
// @include *
// @match *://*/*

Yes i know , I use this meta when AntiFeatures Ads is Active , I don't want my ads to run on Government Sites , I have removed it in the latest version.
Thanks for your feedback and suggestions

§

Admin is currently offline due to family emergency...

Admin will be back soon to respond to your concerns...

Thank you

LoKi

You do the Great Job Loki , Please Keep an Eye on the Bypass Gate , Don't Allow Bad Bots to Enter the Gate , Muchas Gracias .

I try to use my short time to update the script

§

Thanks for the update...

What is the relationship between you and @Lokibh?

Why does your script need to run on all sites?

§
投稿日: 2024/01/23

he is a member of my group on telegram

As you already know, my script works for thousands of sites ,
I feel tired of adding or deleting sites, because many sites have errors, Expired domains, Suspended or Domain for Sale etc.

§

I feel tired of adding or deleting sites, because many sites have errors, Expired domains, Suspended or Domain for Sale etc.

It's public telegram group? Can you give me a link ? :D

§

Do I deserve to join this group @bloggerpemula

§
投稿日: 2024/01/25
編集日: 2024/01/25

(cloud|mail|translate).google).com
does not match
google.com

It should match that website. Also add Amazon, youtube, and other famous websites to the excluded list.

Actually, after reading it again, your excuse is not valid... I know it is a boring and annoying process, that I also hate to do, but it is something that must be done for long scripts since it does not need to run on the whole internet...

Since every time a domain changes/expires/ is deleted etc etc you have to update your script anyway, and also remove all lines of code related to that domain anyway... Then just do not make your script run on all websites, please...

§
投稿日: 2024/01/26
I know it is a boring and annoying process, that I also hate to do, but it is something that must be done for long scripts

hey, I have done that list of @include and @match myself, in my fork of the script
here it is: https://codeberg.org/Amm0ni4/bypass-all-shortlinks-debloated/raw/branch/main/Bypass_All_Shortlinks.meta.js
It is automated with this python script: https://codeberg.org/Amm0ni4/bypass-all-shortlinks-debloated/src/branch/main/2_generate_includes.py

No offense to bloggerpemula, but I think this a good script that would be more trusted with some changes.

§
投稿日: 2024/01/27
(cloud|mail|translate).google).com
does not match
google.com

It should match that website.

of course it doesn't match google.com , because my goal is not to exclude the main domain , but only the sub domains. Next update i will exclude more subdomain from google .

Also add Amazon, youtube, and other famous websites to the excluded list.

Next update i will exclude Amazon site , but not for Youtube , because there are some shortlink sites that use Youtube to redirect their sites, besides that I don't like YouTube shorts

§
No offense to bloggerpemula, but I think this a good script that would be more trusted with some changes.

you have a good python script Amm0ni4

I try my best to make my script more trustworthy to everyone , I accept criticism and suggestions that are conveyed in a good way , Thanks

§

google.com has no short links, so why make your script run there?

You could use his python script or manually add the websites to the include list, I won't install your script because I don't like it running everywhere without need.

§

google.com has no short links, so why make your script run there?

Google have reCAPTCHA / Drive , auto click or auto solver or auto download will not work if excluded ,
also many shortlink sites that use Google to redirect their sites

§

Oh, that is true, I forgot that you also have those settings/options in your script

§
投稿日: 2024/01/30

I try my best to make my script more trustworthy to everyone , I accept criticism and suggestions that are conveyed in a good way , Thanks

But after I checked again, you really offended me and I don't like your python script, because you deleted all my blogs from the script, you have killed my spirit by deleting my blog, please stop what you are doing and delete your fork.
Please appreciate it if you want to be appreciated too, use your intelligence to create your own bypass script, don't plagiarize my script like that, Thanks

github.com/CashyOP Is this your GitHub account?

§
編集日: 2024/01/30

But after I checked again, you really offended me and I don't like your python script, because you deleted all my blogs from the script, you have killed my spirit by deleting my blog, please stop what you are doing and delete your fork.
Please appreciate it if you want to be appreciated too, use your intelligence to create your own bypass script, don't plagiarize my script like that, Thanks

Do you have in mind that your blogs doesn't do nothing to earn money once the ublock kill the ads?
I see that you are a very offendid person but in reality you are more offended than what you realize from passing sites. You don't accept it when someone gives your script a "bad" rating but doesn't really do better to improve it and then gets offended. Children are the same when they make a drawing and someone throws it in the trash. My god, I've never seen such an arrogant person. Have ways for those who are at least trying to help with something
What are doing Paypal in exclude in your script by the way? It's for future improves in the script?

§
But after I checked again, you really offended me and I don't like your python script, because you deleted all my blogs from the script, you have killed my spirit by deleting my blog, please stop what you are doing and delete your fork.Please appreciate it if you want to be appreciated too, use your intelligence to create your own bypass script,

I understand you don't like it, but still, but I'm not going to delete it since it's useful.

don't plagiarize my script like that, Thanks

I wouldn't call it plagiarism, since I mention you as the original author.

It's not my GitHub, that's somebody who cloned the repository apparently.

In any case, I think it's just a few people using the fork, most people will go to your original scripts.

§
But after I checked again, you really offended me and I don't like your python script, because you deleted all my blogs from the script, you have killed my spirit by deleting my blog, please stop what you are doing and delete your fork.Please appreciate it if you want to be appreciated too, use your intelligence to create your own bypass script,

I understand you don't like it, but still, but I'm not going to delete it since it's useful.

don't plagiarize my script like that, Thanks

I wouldn't call it plagiarism, since I mention you as the original author.

It's not my GitHub, that's somebody who cloned the repository apparently.

In any case, I think it's just a few people using the fork, most people will go to your original scripts.

Telling someone to delete the Fork is hitting a new low lol

§
投稿日: 2024/04/10

Doesn't do much actually on https://exeo.app/
It doesn't even remove the time or auto click on "Go" after the timer ends

Also, the process is done in a loop and the final link never loads because of the script (I think)

§
投稿日: 2024/04/10

Also, how about you use python and create a server so that you use the google speech API to auto solve the google recaptcha on any site?

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。