Greasy Fork is available in English.

Old Google 2014

Adds back the 2014 google design. Changes google search, maps, translate, login, news, drive, shopping, photos, classroom and lens. ## DO NOT EXPECT MANY MORE UPDATES, GOOGLE HAS GONE TOO FAR SOUTH!! Also install "google 2014 row" for better search filter experience

< Old Google 2014についてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2023/06/19

thanks for the update, but you need to fix the video boxes, remove the unecessary filters rename "saved" to "collections" and fix google translate design.

§
投稿日: 2023/06/24
編集日: 2023/06/24

now an "old" safe search button is began to broken as well, please fix this too.

§
投稿日: 2023/06/24

yes, this script needs A LOT of fixes and updates

§
投稿日: 2023/06/26
編集日: 2023/06/26

now, google seem to have a new way for "Results per page", now we have a "Continuous scrolling" which show more results upon scrolling down, even if i turned off the "Continuous scrolling", the ugly round button is annoying me now, which is kinda ruined my search experiences. before this happened, we used to have a "Page of about results" and mostly shown about 10 results per one page, and you have to see more search results by clicking at pages numbers at the bottom of the search results page.

§
投稿日: 2023/06/28

...now we have a "Continuous scrolling" which show more results upon scrolling down, even if i turned off the "Continuous scrolling"...

Can't help on any of the other points, but we can finally kill "Continuous scrolling" by using Return Pagination to Google userscript.

§
投稿日: 2023/07/05

i'd updated this style into latest version (v1.32), but the "saved" and "safe search" buttons isn't fix yet... could you fix that one too?

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。