Greasy Fork is available in English.

Wall Manager Sidekick (Farmville)

Assists Wall Manager with Farmville posts

< Wall Manager Sidekick (Farmville)についてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2015/06/09

New version for Farmville

When will there be a new version for Farmville? There have been many new items including a new farm added since the last update. Thank you.

§
投稿日: 2015/06/09

I'm about to post a rough copy. I'm having a hard time getting WM to work for me, so this is a super rough draft with the new items. I'll add the new farm buttons and such soon. You can also join our group on FB at https://www.facebook.com/groups/farmvillesidekick/

§
投稿日: 2015/06/10

I just started playing FV again after a few years and was sad to see the old FVWM wasn't working. I've installed this new one and it's so different, I don't understand it. I only see one friend under Friend Tracker, but I have over 1,000 friends. I click on Collect and there's only 2 posts, and neither are collecting. I have the new FireFox version, the old GreaseMonkey 2.3 (I read somewhere that I needed to downgrade so I did), I have the FV Wallmanager 4 installed, and your sidekick. Any suggestions for me?

§
投稿日: 2015/06/10

I got it to work, but it is really slow and seems to stop after grabbing a few posts.

§
投稿日: 2015/06/11

onFrameLoad: request timeout - this is the error, any suggestions? Already uninstalled and reinstalled FVWM and Sidekick

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。