Greasy Fork is available in English.

GOTA Extender

Game of Thrones Ascent Extender

< GOTA Extenderについてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2015/02/24

Obsolete features

After you've bruted a certain sworn sword you can either switch off bruting or adjust to wait for the sworn sword to heal and then brute again. Does anyone uses the latter, as I intend to remove it.

§

I've tried the "adjust to wait" function, but it doesn't seem to ever actually restart for me, so I've been using "switch off" lately.

§

I only brute all, I did once use the adjust to train up a SS I intended to make perm, but it did not work as well as leaving the first adventure going overnight, so no, I do not use it.

§
投稿日: 2015/02/25
I only brute all, I did once use the adjust to train up a SS I intended to make perm, but it did not work as well as leaving the first adventure going overnight, so no, I do not use it.

This is basically me as well. I tried the adjust option but it didn't always work (might be down to the fact it doesn't look like Winter is Coming talent isn't stacking with other wound reduction talents) and when I accidentally discovered running the first adventure without possible failure I just stuck to that.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。