Greasy Fork is available in English.

GoogleMonkeyR (modified by rampageX)

Google - Multiple columns of results, Remove "Sponsored Links", Number results, Auto-load more results, Remove web search dialogues, Open external links in a new tab, self updating and all configurable from a simple user dialogue.

< GoogleMonkeyR (modified by rampageX)についてのフィードバック

レート:不可 – スクリプトが動かない

§
投稿日: 2019/07/18

doesnt works

Hello, today script stop working. Mozilla broweser and violentmonkey

§
投稿日: 2019/07/21

Already posted on another comment thread, but you might not have got a notification for that – so I copy-paste it here again:

I managed to get it partly working again. So until the author fixes it here, be welcome to take my copy from here – but be aware it's rather a "quick hack", and not all things are working (e.g. continuous scroll is not).

§
投稿日: 2019/07/22

@IzzySoft: I registered just to say thank you. Googlemonkeyr is a must have for me. Your effort is much appreciated!

§
投稿日: 2019/07/22

@aparak glad to help! Feeling the same, this is a must-have. I hope someone picks it up and keeps it alive "the right way" (as I wrote, my fix is just a "quick hack" and not really ideal – but better than nothing).

§
投稿日: 2019/07/23

Thanks @IzzySoft ;)

§
投稿日: 2019/07/28

Thanks IzzySoft - your fix works great, hoping you might be able to update it with continunous scroll etc at your convenience.

§
投稿日: 2019/08/06
編集日: 2020/08/08

Hi @IzzySoft. Thank you for your fix, it also worked for me. I use this script mainly to color and format Google search results. It's so ugly without GoogleMonkeyR ....

§
投稿日: 2019/08/07

@IzzySoft, width is fixed as indicated by AV's image. But favicons and numbering are broken.

§
投稿日: 2019/08/09

The image is a combination of GoogleMonkeyR (modified by rampageX), FaviconizeGoogle 1.4.5 (by joeytwiddle) and the Firefox add-on Google Auto-Load by tumpio.

I hope someone fix this essential script. It's a lot harder to find what you want without it. Most features like "disable Google showing extra results", "auto load more results", "show favicons" are not working.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。