Memrise Course Spreadsheet

Allows to see all words of a course / selected levels and to export them in CSV format

< Memrise Course Spreadsheetについてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

§
投稿日: 2020/09/13

It was working the last time I used it (like 10 days ago), now it's unable to render the tables
By the way, is it possible for you to add a future to automatically save the rendered tables? It takes me some time to copy and paste the tables in a new spreadshit. This is script is awesome, it would be superawesome with this feature.

Thanks for everything

a-mt作者
§
投稿日: 2020/09/14

It should be fixed now, you just have to update the script.
You can download the tables in CSV format by clicking on "Export CSV" (right next to the "Render" button). You can open .csv files with Excel or any spreadsheet software. Is it what you want?

§
投稿日: 2020/09/14

Hi, I'm really grateful for your quick answer, yeah it worked, thanks

I know how to export and import CSV format, but I think exporting as a table (just as rendered) is more effective and fast.

a-mt作者
§
投稿日: 2020/09/15

You mean exporting as HTML? Can you give me an example file you create manually?

§
投稿日: 2020/09/15
編集日: 2020/09/16

HTML can do the job but an excel document is perfect

attached you'll see what I mean

I can give you tons of ideas, but I think simple is just fine.

a-mt作者
§
投稿日: 2020/09/18

I added a new button (next to "Export CSV", after clicking "Render") to export data that's in memory.
Hope that's what you wanted.

§
投稿日: 2020/09/18
編集日: 2020/09/18

Thanks for putting time & effort on this, but I want to export the data that's in memory as a ready XLSX with UNICODE, preferably able to contain pictures and (link to) media, as if it's imported from a CSV like what you did explain.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。