Greasy Fork is available in English.

Pixiv Previewer

プレビュー画像の表示(単一画像、複数画像、動画のサポート); アニメーションのダウンロード(.zip); お気に入りの数で検索ページをソートします(そして表示します)。 最新の検索ページ用に更新されました。

< Pixiv Previewerについてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

§
投稿日: 2019/12/12

Can't open the setting menu at bottom-right

Can't open the popup setting menu at bottom-right. I tried change the pixiv language to japanese and chinese, but I still can't open it. Is anything wrong?

ocrosoft作者
§
投稿日: 2019/12/13
編集日: 2019/12/13

@"Fizhbone 24" 说道: Can't open the popup setting menu at bottom-right. I tried change the pixiv language to japanese and chinese, but I still can't open it. Is anything wrong?

You can press the F12 on the keyboard to open developer tool, then switch to the console tab and click the setting button at the bottom-right of page. Copy all informations in the console to here, it's helpful. Thanks.

By the way, the setting button is a gear with black background(just like the picture), can you see that? If not, it means that the page you opened is not supported.

§
投稿日: 2019/12/13

Yes, I can see the gear icon. But it didn't response when I clicked it.

Here, I give you screenshot of the developer thing from inspect element. It's from this page.

ocrosoft作者
§
投稿日: 2019/12/14
編集日: 2019/12/15

@"Fizhbone 24" There is a bug when browser's size is less than 1280x720, fixed in v3.0.21.

§
投稿日: 2019/12/14

I see, after you mention about the browser size, I tried to zoom out the page to 80%, and it works. Thank you very much for your help.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。