Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.2.8 2023-07-19

< Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)についてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

§
投稿日: 2020/12/29

This script is invaluable -- thanks a ton!

Is there any chance you want to move the "Manage Hiding" option down to the bottom of the right-click menu?

It only recently appeared at the top of the right-click menu for me. Not sure if that's because of an update to the script, or if it's because I just updated to macOS Big Sur. I'm using Firefox plus Greasemonkey if it matters.

When I'm using my computer with one hand, I right-click and press "Open Link in New Tab" extremely often. I find (and I'm thinking many others might find) that my muscle memory really wants that option to always appear in the same spot (at the top), regardless of whether I'm on a Google search page. My other add-ons only add menu items at the bottom of the right-click menu, so hopefully it's not too tough.

Thanks again!

§

Hmm, I wonder why it is on the context menu. With Tampermonkey, Violentmonkey, and FireMonkey, it's on the extension drop-down. In Greasemonkey, it shouldn't be anywhere.

Do you have another script (or add-on) that detects use of the GM_registerMenuCommand function and adds that item?

If you have to edit the script to get rid of the menu item, it's here:

// Add menu item - Legacy Only
    if (typeof GM_registerMenuCommand != "undefined") GM_registerMenuCommand("Manage Hiding", showManageForm);
§

Also, if your script hasn't updated for a while, try the current version 2.1.8.

§
投稿日: 2021/01/07
編集日: 2021/01/07

Thanks a ton for the help. I've fixed it.

Not sure which updates of which software led to it, but I do already have 2.1.8 of your script.

In any case, part of the issue was one of my existing userscripts. In particular, this line (which surely adds that function you mentioned):

// @require     https://greasemonkey.github.io/gm4-polyfill/gm4-polyfill.js

I was only using that for GM_addStyle, so I decided to just reinstall Stylus and make a userstyle. I figure that might generally be a better approach than using Greasemonkey for userstyles, though I don't really know.

Thanks again.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。