Greasy Fork is available in English.

議論 » 作成依頼

Need a script For Quick links to Netflix video Summary Rather then auto play?

§
投稿日: 2014/06/21

Need a script For Quick links to Netflix video Summary Rather then auto play?

I just started using Netflix a lot but this one thing bugs me about the interface! When your searching shows or on Netflix home page if you click on a thumbnail it starts the video while I feel like it should take you to the Summary page if you click and have a little play button in the bottom corner when you mouse over (rather then huge and in the center) that you may use to choose to quick play the episode or movie! I have been trying to write my own but I don't know how to do what I want or where to start with greasemonkey so I figured I'd ask for help since I had no luck finding any netflix scripts other then ones that add Rotten Tomato and IMDB ratings. Now as I figure it may be quite trouble some to write a script that detailed I'd settle and be very grateful for one that would simple add in small text below each thumbnail the name of the show/movie that is also a link to the corresponding video's Summary page so that I can read episode summaries and reviews in a flash! Thanks for your time folks I think this could be helpful to many other people too!

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。