Greasy Fork is available in English.

議論 » Greasy Fork への意見

Editing post didn't work?

§
投稿日: 2014/06/19
編集日: 2014/06/21

I REALLY hate that editing here. 1hr? seriously? This assumes that we all just sit by the puters right on the forum page to be able to edit a post ....
I wanted to add a pic to a post and couldn't - can't add a shot or use Insert for already existing shot when in the s.c. 'Edit' mode. Have to make a whole new post to try and make some sense. What a mess!!

§
投稿日: 2014/06/19

Here we go. I want to rename this thread 'cause i'm finding other 'funny' things in the forum and would like to keep it in one thread where it's easier to find than scattered all over in different 2-3 posts threads. Instead, i now have to ask a mod to do it for me? ....

Anyway. The forum linkifies hashtags, #whatever for instance:

#script-table td:hover,
#script-table tr:hover td,
#script-table tr:hover a
{ background: none !important; }

... and when you click those links, it takes you to some search results page. I don't think that's how it suppose to work.

§
投稿日: 2014/06/21

Yeeeass!!! Thanks Jason!

§
投稿日: 2014/06/25

Still probs!
Can't add a screenshot if in the Edit mode and can't change the screenshot from standalone to 'Insert' (no Insert link when in Edit mode). See here.
Also, eliminate that Edit link in the Options icon hover, what's the point of clicking it?! Why do we need to click Edit if that's the only 'option' available anyway?

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。