Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Valutazione su Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 08/06/2015

Breakdown of profiles?

Just started using the script recently - very happy with it. Removes soooo much tedium from the gateway and professions. The question I have is this:

Is there somewhere that gives a general description of the profiles? For example - Leadership XP, Leadership AD, Leadership AD/Resources, etc. I *assume* that XP is pure progression - fastest path to max level, AD is max AD/per hour, Assets is grind and train assets to max... But AD/Resources? Does this max out AD/day (ie, 25K RAD) and the rest goes to Resources (ie, RP), or how is it configured?

I am guessing that I could suss it out by going through the code, but I'm still in the "teaching myself" phase.

Thanks in advance, and a hearty "my god you guys rock".

§
Pubblicato: 09/06/2015
Modificato: 09/06/2015

No one ever wrote any description, but you are more or less right, the one i'm not 100% sure is Resource/AD, but it should be amount of AD and the chests with RP or other stuff you can get.

These are the tasks at level 25 leadership that Resource/AD will do:

"Leadership_Tier4_25r_Huntexperiment", 
"Leadership_Tier4_24r_Killdragon",
"Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2",
"Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master1",
"Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master3", 
"Leadership_Tier4_23r_Securepilgrimage",
"Leadership_Tier4_25_Battleelementalcultists",
"Leadership_Tier4_24_Wizardsseneschal",
"Leadership_Tier4_23_Guardnoble", 
"Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy", 
"Leadership_Tier4_22r_Capturebandithq", 
"Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic", 
"Leadership_Tier4_22_Guardclerics", 
"Leadership_Tier4_21r_Killelemental",
"Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds", 
"Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes", 
"Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight", 
"Leadership_Tier2_10_Battle", 
"Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol", 
"Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart", 
"Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore"

If it will make 24k RAD depends a lot on the type of workers you have, but I think the profile is a more compromise to get less AD but a bit more resources.

If you are using the git version (4.1) you can view the profile without getting into the code by going into the custom profiles choosing a profile and clicking the zoom button/icon.

Also you can change the profiles or add your own, or assign slots to specific profiles, for example 6 slots to AD, and 3 to Resource AD.

And of course if someone finds a good profiles and hopefully share it can always be added, so everyone can benefit.

§
Pubblicato: 10/06/2015

Awesome, thank you for the information and your reply. I'll start trying to wade my way through the code and learning on the fly.

Are those the priority it assigns them at - first come, first serve? If so, I can calculate out based on those professions. I'm using (and assuming) 9 t3 resources, and an additional 9 t3 resources for filling optional slots. At the very least, I can then build a list that will attempt approx. 24-30k RAD/day, and the rest in RP.

§
Pubblicato: 10/06/2015

Yes, they are ordered, so for example if the first task is rare and not available, the script will go to the second, will assign it (usually limited to 3 slots), then the next and so on.

§
Pubblicato: 12/06/2015

In breaking down the tasks, looks like the average RAD/day will be around 18k, unless you get lucky with rares.

§
Pubblicato: 12/06/2015

is that 18k with whites workers? you can reach the limit if you invest in faster workers but it will of course take more time to start seeing profit.

§
Pubblicato: 21/06/2015

Yes, that is with white workers. I use them as a baseline.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.