Greasy Fork is available in English.

Auto Close YouTube Ads

Close and/or Mute YouTube ads automatically!

< Valutazione su Auto Close YouTube Ads

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 20/07/2018

Can you modify this script for Dailymotion? I will pay for your work

fuzetsuAutore
§
Pubblicato: 20/07/2018

I don't need payment. Give me a link to a video with ads and I'll see if it's doable.

§
Pubblicato: 25/07/2018
Modificato: 26/07/2018

I will let you a link to a playlist.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xlhen?start=20000&playlist=x5w50d

I have some codes that i use and they work but they need user input, clicks, etc

This one is a bookmarklet that skips almost any unskippable ad that works with javascript:

javascript: (function(){ void(document.querySelector('video').currentTime = document.querySelector('video').duration) })()

and this one works with chromium browser automation extension and it skips skippable ads:

body div.videoAdUi div.videoAdUiSkipContainer.html5-stop-propagation BUTTON.videoAdUiSkipButton.videoAdUiAction.videoAdUiRedesignedSkipButton

The thing is that i don't know how to make them work on autopilot. I have no clue how to code.

fuzetsu, if you can combine this two things into one script that works with tampermonkey on chrome, on dailymotion website, you will be my hero. Thanks in advance :)

This is how they look working together in chromium browser automation, extension for chrome:

{"action":[{"data":"body div.videoAdUi div.videoAdUiSkipContainer.html5-stop-propagation BUTTON.videoAdUiSkipButton.videoAdUiAction.videoAdUiRedesignedSkipButton","evType":"click","msgType":"userEvent","newValue":""},{"data":"(function(){ void(document.querySelector('video').currentTime = document.querySelector('video').duration) })()","evType":"cs-inject","msgType":"userEvent","newValue":""}],"name":"project0","level":"1","isLeaf":true,"expanded":false,"loaded":true}

@fuzetsu dijo: I don't need payment. Give me a link to a video with ads and I'll see if it's doable.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.