Greasy Fork is available in English.

Darksoul KOC Power Tools

Enhancements and bug fixes for Kingdoms of Camelot

< Valutazione su Darksoul KOC Power Tools

Recensione: OK - lo script funziona, ma ha degli errori.

§
Pubblicato: 09/07/2014

Various errors

currently the script is outdated
when sending an attck while tools is active in rally vacancy (showing how many troops you can send)
it is showing double my actual capacity

also the alliance player search is not working how it should./did
not sure if this will get attention if not hope barbarosa updates it as he has with others =)

but do love this script when functioning so will leave rating =)

§
Pubblicato: 10/07/2014

In the options, untick "Fix march size calculation in march screen"

§
Pubblicato: 12/07/2014

was good untill just now, it appears many of us have lost tools overnight, i have tried th various ones and all are the same, also currently the bots are functioning.
appears not a good week for scripts haha

§
Pubblicato: 12/07/2014
Modificato: 12/07/2014

yup after further search there doesnt appear to be any funcioning tools and even bots playing up even though updated only days back, hope it is all fixed soo, roting for all the writers now haha,
cant untick or tck anything unill they show ingame again =/

§
Pubblicato: 13/07/2014

ok, it turns out it's the greasemonkey update i rewound to 1.15 and all is working again hope this helps future visitors

§
Pubblicato: 13/07/2014

do u have the link for 1.15? thx

§
Pubblicato: 14/07/2014

For player alliance search:-

The problem is if you include a space in the search field.

It's a Kabam bug (you get the same problem if you try and search for alliances when setting diplomacy)

The workaround at the moment is to only search for the first word of an alliance name, or to use an underscore character (_) instead of a space (which is a wildcard character)

There will be a proper fix in the next version I upload, I'm just testing something else first.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.