Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Valutazione su Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 13/06/2015

Auto pausing and not continuing randomly

This has happened 3 times now. The first 2 times i chucked it up to just a coincidence, but now im sure. Sometimes when i wake up, my account has been paused and is been sitting there all night doing nothing. It has happened these 3 times within 1 to 2 weeks. If i had to guess, there is something wrong with the auto selling of items, you know how it pauses to sell then continues, im thinking sometimes it doesn't continue.

Rotten_mindAutore
§
Pubblicato: 14/06/2015
Modificato: 14/06/2015

I have one version where I removed "paused" and even that gets randomly in "paused" state.

I suspect that "Vendor" and "ZEX" pause + some gateway errors drops script offline.

@vyserage , you use SCA?

I do one update to script, its quite small, but if you run multiple instances then it help with account handling...

Those "paused" should be switched to use "callback" or "mutation observer"(same thing allmost).

§
Pubblicato: 14/06/2015

@Rotten_mind Daily SCA roll? I just disabled that today, ill let you know if it ends up in paused state again. I have 3 accounts running with 50 character's on each, so its bound to happen sooner if at all now with SCA not check boxed.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.