Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Valutazione su Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 12/06/2015

Alchemy Tasklist

I love the script first off and thanks for making/maintaining it.

I have a few questions.

If i change the task list does it take a while for the changes to take full effect? Even after i closed out and restarted chrome it kept trucking along as if i didn't change anything, however this morning i checked in with it and it seems to be working correctly. I'm trying to raise professions on 50 characters and sometimes it take an hour or more for the script to reach the a basic gather so i changed all the refine and gather to mass versions.

Secondly, how does the alchemy portion know what to make?
3: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Experiment_Rank4", "Alchemy_Tier1_Experimentation_Rank3"],
4: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Experiment_Rank5", "Alchemy_Tier1_Experimentation_Rank4"],
5: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Experiment_Rank6", "Alchemy_Tier1_Experimentation_Rank5"],
I tried searching the code but i'm not a programmer by profession i only dabble in it as a hobby. Lets say i just want to add mass gather components onto the array for each level. if i did that would it still make the potions required for the experimentation's? Because, right now i don't even see in the code where it says to make a certain potion at all.

Rotten_mindAutore
§
Pubblicato: 12/06/2015

Script check "required item" and then make required item as "new task". This works with all professions except LEadership, what checks required items only for "tools" and "persons".

Turn "console log" on and look messages, you then saw how it look required items and create needed task "ladders" to get all required items.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.