Greasy Fork is available in English.

Handshake Hide Jobs

Add a button to hide jobs on Handshake

< Valutazione su Handshake Hide Jobs

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 28/02/2024

Hi, thank you for developing such a great script, having been looking for something like this for a while. However, when I recently used this script on my handshake, there isn't a button appearing, and there is an error saying "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT" in inspect.

bhackelAutore
§
Pubblicato: 28/02/2024

Hi, I'm surprised you found this script haha. What does the error say? To find the specific error with the script, it should have a blue link on the rightside of the error that says something like: `userscript.html?name=...55ad:40`

§
Pubblicato: 03/03/2024

Here is the error message:
```
userscript.html?name…b12-c999ad264a36:27 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'children')
at Proxy.addButtonToDivs (userscript.html?name…-c999ad264a36:27:45)
at Rt (:9:89)
at t. (:66:214)
at :25:486
at :20:83
at t (:9:455)
at Object.message (:20:74)
at Object.message (:21:113)
```
click on the blue link on the right side will direct me to this line of code
```
const childrenArray = [...targetDiv.children]; // convert from nodelist to array
```
trying to upload a picture but doesn't let me do it.

Yeah, I really spent a lot of time and finally found something I wanted. Really appreciate your effort on creating this though. Actually, I am also surprised you replied so fast lol

bhackelAutore
§

I posted a new version that I have been using recently - please try it and see if it fixes anything. If not, then I have a few more ideas that we can try.

§

It works this time, thank you man! You are the GOAT!

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.