Greasy Fork is available in English.

FB - Clean my feeds

Hide Sponsored and Suggested posts in FB's News Feed, Groups Feed, Watch Videos Feed and Marketplace Feed

< Valutazione su FB - Clean my feeds

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 25/12/2023

With the script activated and located here - https://www.facebook.com/?sk=h_chr - when scrolling - everything disappears on the page.

When the script is disabled - the situation is reproduced without any problem, but if the script is enabled - everything is hidden again. The version is 4.27.

zbluebugzAutore
§

Enable following userscript's option (via the Clean my feeds' dialog box): "Verbosity" > "1 post hidden. Rule: ______". This will add a grey notification tab/message box in each post saying why this particular post is being hidden.

If you're not seeing a notification tab and all posts are still being hidden, then it is likely that FB is displaying your news feed with a different HTML structure from my news feed - not much I can do about this until I have sample HTML code of a few posts to work with.

§
Modificato: 25/12/2023

Hello.

By default, "1 post hidden. Rule: ______" was selected.

I instinctively changed it to "<...no message..>" and now everything is in place - everything is displayed as it should be and without hiding everything.

The "<..no message..>" setting is safe, right?

As for "HTML code" - there is no need for now. Maybe this varies by region... As far as I understand, in principle, I should extract whole lines of text from the source code of the page and apply it - I no longer remember which sites such "HTML code" was uploaded to. I read this somewhere on reddit.com mentioning which are these sites for uploading such code, but...

@zbluebugz Merry Christmas.

zbluebugzAutore
§

The "<..no message..>" setting is safe.

- Some users prefer not to know that some posts are being hidden, hence the option "<..no message..>"
- Some users prefer to know if some posts are being hidden. They can toggle the visibility (expand/collapse) of a hidden post, hence the option "1 post hidden. Rule: ____".

If the issue is still occurring, then log this issue on https://github.com/zbluebugz/facebook-clean-my-feeds

@seagate Merry Christmas to you too.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.