Greasy Fork is available in English.

Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Valutazione su Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 10/12/2020
Modificato: 10/12/2020

Hi, and thanks for your work! I've started to play with your script now for a few days, and it works. love it! I have some feedback & enhancement requests (I already had an account on freebitco.in, so I could not use your link, however, I will send you some tips once I start yielding profit):

- Can you implement logic so that the Olaer manual bet method does not double the bet until a certain number of consecutive losses have happened? i.e. bet 1 sat on n number of bets and do not increase until n losses have happened? I've had luck with this where I'd manually role until 10 or 15 losses have happened, then start to increase the bet. I know this does not eliminate the possibility of a total loss, but it does minimize the risk of betting 1 BTC by the 27th losing bet. I call this the "extinction event bet". I look for a series of bets that appear to be leading to an extinction event (taking you to 0 sats), and then I start betting up. The chance of a win is increased.

- The auto buy RP bonus when var is set to 0 does not seem to be working. I've had to manually buy after 1-2 hours once the script did not make the purchase.

- Can you add a var to set the difficulty in the manual bet? sometimes I play by doing difficulty 13 and increase the bet by 13%. Or difficulty of 3, but combined with my extinction event strategy where I don't start betting until 20 consecutive losses.

- can you add a var to set the % of bet increase after each loss? doing 100% increase each bet can get scary.

- RP spent on the console still showing 0. Maybe has something to do with the var=0 not working?

Thanks again for your work!

§
Pubblicato: 12/12/2020

hi,

thank drawz for your review and your suggestions.
I will implement what you are saying, and checking the RP part!

Cheers
Daniele

§
Pubblicato: 14/12/2020
hi,

thank drawz for your review and your suggestions.
I will implement what you are saying, and checking the RP part!

Cheers
Daniele

thanks! look forward to testing the new version.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.