Greasy Fork is available in English.

[RED/OPS/DIC] Upload Assistant

Accurate filling of new upload/request and group/request edit forms based on foobar2000's playlist selection or web link, offline and online release integrity check, tracklist format customization, featured artists extraction, classical works formatting, online cover art lookup, reporting open requests, form enhancements and more

< Valutazione su [RED/OPS/DIC] Upload Assistant

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 09/11/2022
Modificato: 09/11/2022

After last update the script doesnt work for me anymore, the fields just disappeared, im on windows / chrome / tampermonkey.
I tried to reinstall the script but no success. Not sure what the issue is, I also tried to disable all other scripts i have running also without success.

I tried creating a request on RED using the url function, because i didnt see the bar to fill in the url anymore, but also that doesnt work.

AnakundaAutore
§
Pubblicato: 10/11/2022

The most recent update fully works on TM for me. Are you using yet another script from my repo and have you verified all external sources for UA are cached? The remote resource is using annoying rate cap, causing sometimes to take hours before all files are sucecssfuly fetched. Otherwise I'll need to get dump of your browser's console to have clues what's happening.

§

I'm kind of a noob if it comes to the technical part of this, but i checked the script and at externals i see a few js scripts with 0byte size, i guess that's the issue. I will try with a totally clean browser later on and just UA installed. I guess these externals are the issue indeed, at least that's what it looks like to me.

§
Modificato: 10/11/2022

Found it, these externals are blocked somehow by my adblocker! Wasn't the case before.
I had to add "openuserjs.org" to the whitelist in my adblocker and everything works.

AnakundaAutore
§

Probably not blocked by adblocker but reached the quota on openuserjs.org. That's the culprit if some externals are loaded and others not. Anyway resolved.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.