Greasy Fork is available in English.

手机浏览器触摸手势

为手机浏览器添加触摸手势,即装即用,无需配置。除了通用手势外,还有针对文字、图片、视频的特殊手势。还嫌不够?支持添加属于你的个性化手势。推荐使用Kiwi浏览器、Yandex浏览器和狐猴浏览器。

< Valutazione su 手机浏览器触摸手势

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 18/05/2020

你好能不能把"HTML5播放器增强插件"的功能也做进手势里

我使用的是WIN10平板,主要用途就是追剧,以前使用键盘快进和后退太麻烦了,现在有了里这个插件基本可以抛弃键盘了,但是我也喜欢标题提到的这个插件,可以通过键盘按键设置对比度,饱和度,倍数播放这些实用功能,想问问大神能不能把这个插件的这些实用功能也整合进手势里,这样一来就可以彻底抛弃鼠标键盘了,哈哈!

L.XavierAutore
§
Pubblicato: 20/05/2020

我太难了,人家脚本是我的5倍大了,我竟然要去整合它,话说到底是谁整合谁呀!!! 我不能保证什么,我只能说我空闲时看看吧,如果做了,等后续更新就好了。 安了 :)

§
Pubblicato: 21/05/2020

哈哈你的已经很好用了,谢谢开发这个触控脚本,我去那个大佬里问问看 :D

L.XavierAutore
§
Pubblicato: 08/02/2021

新版本更新了,已添加倍速播放功能,你还可以↑→↓←打开手势设置界面,自己添加视频手势,来满足你对视频播放的额外需求。

§
Pubblicato: 10/02/2021

Which browser support newest script ???
I tried kiwi browser and it does not work.
Yandex browser simply download when clicked on install script.
How ever older versions work on my via browser.

L.XavierAutore
§

Kiwi browser is ok,i am using kiwi browser .The reason why the installation interface does not appear may be due to the network.You can copy the code directly,and create a new script in tampermonkey.

L.XavierAutore
§

I haven't used via browser, so I can't help you very much. But I think you should remove the code supported by tampermonkey, such as GM_*** the code for.

§
Pubblicato: 11/02/2021

Will i need tempermonkey installed along with kiwi browser ??. Also tempermonkey on play store is very old version ,not updated from long time.

L.XavierAutore
§

Kiwi and Yandex browsers are no different from Chrome browsers used on computers.You can download the plug-ins you need from https://chrome.google.com/webstore ,such as tampermonkey and plug-ins can install scripts from https://greasyfork.org.

Tampermonkey was last updated in November 2020, not too long

L.XavierAutore
§

Tampermonkey , Violentmonkey and Greasemonkey(Firefox browsers),they are all the same.You can use them to install scripts.

§
Pubblicato: 12/02/2021

How can i translate script in english??
Difficult to edit gesture setting,if i translate it using google then script did not works,probably not translates well.

L.XavierAutore
§
Pubblicato: 13/02/2021

For example: "打开设置" translates to "Open Settings", you can write it as "OpenSettings", then search for "打开设置" in the editor and replace it with "OpenSettings".

L.XavierAutore
§
Pubblicato: 13/02/2021

No spaces in the middle of words,it needs to conform to the naming standard of programming.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.