HIT Scraper not working.

HIT scraper not working on my browser

feihtalityAutore
§
Pubblicato: 22/12/2017

fixed

§
Pubblicato: 23/12/2017

hit scraper works but when I click on a hit to accept it, it brings up a huge wall of text and I can't even see the mturk website. I am not sure how to fix it

§
Pubblicato: 23/12/2017

I know you just finished updating Hit Scraper and it is much appreciated! Unfortunately it is NOT working correctly. When I click to view a hit that is available this is the message that appears. SEE ATTACHED IMAGE

someone stated in the Facebook group that the "doNotRedirect paramater" for the old Www site is no longer working. Meaning that "Www "is officially dead and all script hacks that let userscripts run on it will no longer work. (specifically the HITDB one) so Maybe that is the issue??

Thank you for all you do!
I hope it is an easy fix!

§
Pubblicato: 26/12/2017

My HITSCRAPER not working

§
Pubblicato: 27/12/2017

Any update on this? I have the same issue as the screenshot above. Thanks!

§
Pubblicato: 09/09/2022

Hello! Both forms of writing deserve a lot of training in order to handle them in the manner they deserve. A layman can never get the slightest idea of writing a thesis statement click here any of the papers in their professional way.

§
Pubblicato: 24/11/2022

I am aware that you have updated Hit Scraper, and I much appreciate it! Sadly, it is NOT operating properly. This notification displays when I click to ghostwriting companies hit that is accessible.

§
Pubblicato: 24/11/2022

Although hit scraper functions, when I click on a hit to accept it, a large wall of text appears and I am unable to even view the Hunted thomas page. I'm unsure of how to solve it.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.