Greasy Fork is available in English.

Shockr - Tiberium Alliances Tools

Tools to work with Tiberium alliances http://c.ac.nz/

< Valutazione su Shockr - Tiberium Alliances Tools

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 06/12/2015

What worlds does this work on?

When this script works it is great but I find it hit and miss on some worlds as it scans but does not send you results on numerous occasions.
It could be user error too as there may have to be more configuration done or maybe the account has to be recreated on a regular basis? Help on configuring it would be appreaciated
But when it works its great!

DLwarez 007Autore
§
Pubblicato: 09/12/2015

Hello sir

This perticular version requires no account other then the one you use to play CCTA with.
The scan results will be dropped in your mailbox after completion of the scan.

Enjoy

§
Pubblicato: 30/01/2016

I couldn't get the results mailed to me on Chrome (using Tampermonkey) but it was working fine on Firefox. Now after the last update it won't mail the results to me. On firefox it tells me I have to rename a base which I have done multiple times. On chrome it just brings me to a web page that shows me layouts.
I REALLY like the mailed scripts to me so will try to uninstall maybe and reinstall from scratch.
Thanks for creating this script it REALLY is great when its working :-)

§
Pubblicato: 31/01/2016

I removed the script and reinstalled and still no luck. While it will scan for me it will not message me again anymore and every time I run the scan it asks me to rename a base. Which I have multiple times
I suspect this is user error and am attempting to get this to work but not sure of what to try next . . is it dependant on any other scripts like the wrapper or can I try to run just this script and see if it works then?

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.