Pubblicato: 05/05/2015

Disqus click automate update request

Can anyone update this script, please?

http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/174606

It stopped working a few days ago... :(

wOxxOmMod
§

On line 351 (total_comments = parseInt(finder("a", ..................) replace "a" with "li".

§

Fantastic! Thank you so much!

Anyone know if there's a way to update it on userscripts-mirror? Or post it here or something? I'm sure others would like the fixed version too.

wOxxOmMod
§
Pubblicato: 06/05/2015
Modificato: 06/05/2015

IIRC it was discussed earlier whether you can upload userscripts from userscripts.org without an explicit license. I think you can't do it without author's consent but maybe someone knows better, @JasonBarnabe maybe.

§

It's working now in Chrome, but seems to still be broken in Firefox using GreaseMonkey.

§

Since that script doesn't specify a license, you really should ask the author before reposting.

§
Modificato: 06/05/2015

Paul F - Works fine for me in Firefox (Pale Moon) w/ Greasemonkey.

Alright, I'll fire off an email to the author and see if there's a response. Thanks for the advice guys.

*edit* tried to email....
"The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table"

So... best efforts and all that? Can we go ahead and repost it here then? Maybe woxxom might like to, since he has some skill, unlike my raw hackery hehe...

§

Huh, it's not working for me in Firefox on Windows or Mac. Works in Chrome on both.

wOxxOmMod
§

@Paul F, add these lines before // ==/UserScript==:

// @grant       GM_setValue
// @grant       GM_getValue
// @grant       GM_registerMenuCommand
§

That sorted it! Cheers, wOxxOm!

KLR
§
Pubblicato: 20/05/2015

Oh, thanks a million times a million! This little script has been invaluable for me and I hope you guys can always update it when it breaks.

§
Pubblicato: 05/04/2018

Ok, Disqus went and broke this, and it's beyond me to fix... they seem to have hidden away some of the things that made this work, like number of posts and default sorting order.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.