Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussioni » Richieste di creazione

Remove ALL from shopping list (H-E-B Grocery Store)

§
Pubblicato: 02/01/2022
Modificato: 02/01/2022

Hey y'all! I'm from Texas, and down here we have a grocery named H-E-B. I use their site to make my grocery lists because they tell me what aisle things are in and lessen the stress of shopping. Unfortunately, I have to spend 5-10 minutes a week individually removing items put in my shopping list the week prior. I was wondering if someone could create a simple "Remove all" or "Remove checked items from the list" script for me? I'm imagining just a button or two next to the "Add to cart" button.

Link to a list: https://www.heb.com/my-list/shopping-list#

Attached you can see what a full list looks like. It's the little things that make life easier. Hope someone can help me out!

Thanks,
Kyle

§
Pubblicato: 02/01/2022
Modificato: 02/01/2022

This worked for me

document.querySelectorAll(".btn.btn-primary")[0].click();

§
Pubblicato: 04/01/2022

This worked for me

I'm going to the store today and will try this after. Thanks so much, I appreciate it.

§
Pubblicato: 11/03/2022

This worked for me

Hi there,

How do I make this work? Ideally I could press the select all and then remove all. But just activating this script doesn't seem to do anything.

§

This worked for medocument.querySelectorAll(".btn.btn-primary")[0].click(); Hi there,How do I make this work? Ideally I could press the select all and then remove all. But just activating this script doesn't seem to do anything.

Press F12 to open the browser dev console, go to the console tab, paste the code, press enter, done.

§

This worked for medocument.querySelectorAll(".btn.btn-primary")[0].click(); Hi there,How do I make this work? Ideally I could press the select all and then remove all. But just activating this script doesn't seem to do anything.

Press F12 to open the browser dev console, go to the console tab, paste the code, press enter, done.

It seems to just error out and not work when doing that. `shopping-list:175 Uncaught ReferenceError: gtm_e_addAllToCart is not defined`

§
Pubblicato: 12/03/2022

It doesn't work because even manually clicking on removing does not do anything, so the website has some kind of bug, but overall this should work when manually removing items start working again on the website

document.querySelectorAll("button.sl-item__qty-reduce").forEach(async function(el){
el.click();
document.querySelector("#confirmDeleteShoppingListItem").click();
})

In case you do not have an account there you could also use cookie editor for your browser and delete the cookie named AWSALB

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.