Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussioni » Feedback di Greasy Fork

"Super_preloaderPlus_one_New" By machsix (original author) deleted from Greasyfork ?

§
Pubblicato: 02/04/2022

GreasyFork has deleted this script #641 - 不需要備份,直接從這裡下載就好了。, but you can install it from here [GitHub]
Why you delete this script?
It work fine and has its own Github repo very detailed.
Its author, machsix, was very active here since a long time.
Can you find a solution to re enable it?

Note:
If an user has installed it before from Greasyfork, it is auto removed without explanation...

§
Pubblicato: 03/04/2022

@mach6 I can't see why the script was deleted as it does not use any external .js files and the code is not minified. I really wanted to undelete it now, but it has the line

"SCRIPTINFO.downloadURL = 'https://machsix.github.io/Super-preloader/SuperpreloaderPlusoneNew.user.js'

What means that the script likely has an external installation url suggested at some point inside their program, so I can't undelete it yet, sadly.

§
Modificato: 03/04/2022

Please tell him that on github too and let him know the reason, so he can fix it ASAP and I can undelete it ASAP!

§
Modificato: 03/04/2022

I don't understand the problem with the line
"SCRIPTINFO.downloadURL = 'https://machsix.github.io/Super-preloader/SuperpreloaderPlusoneNew.user.js'
The url give the same userscript....

So, i let a comment to him that you want undelete his script, but ....
My message to him:
Undelete Super-preloader from Greasyfork? #806

§

Thanks.

That line means that is an external link to an external installation, that is against greasyfork rules. Installations should only be directed to greasyfork, external .js installation files are more likely to change often, have no way to track old versions, be minified, be malicious etc etc...

So the rule is to keep everything (the script) on greasyfork, not on an external source.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.