Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Question/comment

§
Posted: 15 Juni 2015

4.1 Not working

Hi since the update it no longer works. I have not changed anything. please advice what to do.

§

Any chance I can have access to 4.0?

§

What's not working ?
It's not loading ?
What the chrome console log says ?

BigRedBotPembuat
§

At any point, the 4.0 version of the script is easy to find:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9812-neverwinter-gateway-professions-robot?version=53800

But it would be better if you could figure out what is the cause of your problem instead.

§
Posted: 16 Juni 2015

Thanks Brent, I installed 4.0 and it is working fine. I do not have that much knowledge with scripting. I do not even know how to get to the chrome console log. Any and all assistance would be appreciated. Now that I have 4.0 I can try and help with 4.1 version ;)
It loads fine, but when it comes to selecting a new task or collecting the result it gets stuck and does not proceed. I have enough resources & money.

After checking the console this is the error I received on it -

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined. (index):2113

BigRedBotPembuat
§

It might be better to report this bug on the development site:
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/issues

§

4.1 is working for me without probs

§

This is really strange, I think the easiest way is to do a fresh install. Delete the script from the tampermonkey dashboard and reinstall it. Otherwise if you can check if around lines 93-94 you have the following code:

var failedTasksList = [];
var failedProfiles = {};

you can view the code by going into tamper monkey dashboard and clicking the script name at the left side.

§
Posted: 21 Juni 2015
Edited: 21 Juni 2015

I'm experiencing the same issue. The script randomly locks up when collecting rewards, and hangs until I close the browser and restart, and/or log out and log back into the gateway. It happens randomly on any character - max leadership with AD or resource/ad profiles, and also on a toon that's leveling up (and I do have assets and resources available). Letting the script sit for upwards of 1-2 hours does not alter behavior. I have uninstalled the script, closed out the browser, restarted the machine, then reinstalled - same events are still occurring. I'm using 4.1 and Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 m, with Tampermonkey 3.11 . Script does have the above listed lines of code.

Edit and add'l info: This started post patch this week, prior to everything worked without a hitch. Is it possible something has changed on the gateway that is causing this?

BigRedBotPembuat
§

I have noticed the script hanging as well. Perhaps this should be posted on the development site as a bug report though.
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/issues

§

Submitted as issue #139, as per Brent's request above.

Sign in to post a reply.