Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 21 Januari 2015

Can't get the script to work.

Hey there! I'm on an English client and, until a few months ago, the script from Bunta was still working well on my computer (though I had to turn off updates to Grease Monkey to get it to work). I took a 7 or 8 month hiatus from neverwinter and, sometime in that period, the script stopped working and I'm not certain why. It wasn't relevant at the time because I wasn't playing at all, but with the advent of a much desired class of mine (the paladin) I decided to get back into it and for that I want to be able to get my professions rolling again. Sadly, the bot isn't working anymore.

I don't know what's going wrong. the biggest thing is that, despite me testing out various versions of both greasemonkey and the script itself, the big issue is that the bot UI isn't showing up on the neverwinter gateway page. In theory it should show up in the top right corner like it always has when it was working, but now the UI panel doesn't show up at all, as if I didn't have the script installed, and it's making me more than a little angry.

I love the profession bot and the advancements that have been made since I stopped playing neverwinter sound wonderful, but until I can get this to work it's going to frustrate the hell out of me. Please help me figure out what's gone wrong?

Rotten_mindPembuat
§
Edited: 22 Januari 2015

GreaseMonkey is not working with current script.

TamperMonkey works. Im tested it with,

• Chorme + TamperMoneky
  • Opera + TamperMonkey (there is problems with this 20.12.2015)

Firefox, GreaseMonkey are updated and after their updates script stopped working with them. Currently nobody looking FIX for this problem and if there is easy fix, we sure apply it if its not cause other problems.

§

Damn. That hurts given Firefox is my browser of choice, but it's nice to know what the problem is. Thanks much.

§
Posted: 22 Januari 2015

There are two problems with using firefox at the moment. 1 is Greasemonkey always wants to update but only version 1.15 will work. 2 is it *seems* (I haven't tested enough though) that versions 32/33+ don't work, possibly due to newer security settings. As I said I haven't taken the time to test *too* much.

One thing you could try is getting a portable version of the FIrefox 31 ESR (extended support release) and installing Greasemonkey 1.15. That might work.

Or, since you don't use Chrome anyway that kinda actually makes it a better browser to run the script in, Leave firefox for you to do your actual normal web browsing. I have Chrome open and it's only running the script :) I also set it to open up the gateway on startup (Settings > "On Startup" > "Open a specific page or set of pages").

Hope that helps.

§
Posted: 03 Februari 2015

I use Chrome Portable (just google that) as it stands alone and doesnt interfere with your regular browser in any way. it also allows you to run several different ones independently so you can do several accounts.

Sign in to post a reply.