Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 17 Februari 2017

reload option

I know you updating it but can you include reload button , please!! AND if possible make it so that it can automatically open in single page view when its clicked open link in tab. please. and this off topic but i wanted to ask
if you can built one to download video from sites and I know idm can do the half work but it only grabs the id from an individual sever such as google and sometimes other , can u write a code that grabs not only google but others too, please.

fuzetsuPembuat
§
Posted: 21 Mei 2017

There should already be a reload button on the screen if you look at the bottom right. Also on the bottom right you can change the settings and set it to autoload so that you don't have to click the load manga button.

Sorry, not sure I can help with the second idea, barely have time to update this script.

§
Posted: 21 Januari 2018

sorry it took me long time find it. and thanks a zillion for "manga loader". and about the 2nd idea thanks for considering an don't have to say sorry . i understand:)

Sign in to post a reply.