Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 14 Juni 2015

Previous/Next chapter bug in Mangakaka.com

It seems that there is a bug in mangakaka.com wherein if there is a dot on the chapters and clicking the next chapter totally skips the chapter with a dot on it. Not sure if other websites are affected.

For example:
Currently on chapter 18

The manga has chapter 18.5 as the next one
chapter 18.6
chapter 19

In this case, it totally skips 18.5 and 18.6 and goes directly to 19.

Another problem is that if I am currently on 18.1 and click next chapter, it will become 18.5/19 on the address line so it does not actually go to the next chapter but only goes to the image 19(up to the end of chapter) on 18.5 and next chapter will only reload at image 19(up to end of chapter) again. If I click previous chapter on 18.1, it loads the image 17 as the start on 18.5.

Here is an manga example of the problem above.

http://www.mangakaka.com/oiran_girl/

fuzetsuPembuat
§
Posted: 15 Juni 2015

Yeah, I was using a sketchy method for switching to the next chapter, probably because I used the same code as onemanga which I added a while ago. Was doing it based on addition instead of getting the value from the dropdown. Should be working now in v1.6.18

§
Posted: 27 Juni 2015

Seems the bug is here again it seems to affect the regular chapters too (without dots)

fuzetsuPembuat
§
Posted: 27 Juni 2015

Should be working in v1.6.22

It happening for URLs where there was a / at the end.

Sign in to post a reply.