Greasy Fork is available in English.

Sleek YouTube Downloader

A simple tool that adds YouTube-style buttons for multi-format downloading. Lighter than most download scripts.

< Feedback on Sleek YouTube Downloader

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 06 April 2022
Edited: 06 April 2022

Great work!

I did notice that I have to update my loader.to often, maybe there was some way to make the script recognize the "en##" on loader.to, then use that for the URL?

Or perhaps we can direct the button to the loader.to website, after loading that - append the download options to the end of the URL, then refresh the page?

Other than having to manually update that, I love it!

§
Posted: 08 April 2022
Edited: 08 April 2022

Just spent a couple hours experimenting with a number of different ways I could implement this (the major problem is the same-origin policy, which I had never even heard of until trying this), going so far as to contact the loader.to developers about adding this functionality... only to realize a few minutes ago that at some point, they added support for parameters directly on the base URL, completely solving the issue. I'm certain I tried that when I first made this, so I think it's a relatively new feature that's been added in the last few weeks/months.

If I hadn't seen your feedback, I wouldn't have thought to work on this, so thank you. I hope you enjoy the update!

§
Posted: 13 April 2022

Yay! I've updated it and it's working great, thank you!

Sign in to post a reply.