Greasy Fork is available in English.

Melvor Action Queue

Adds an interface to queue up actions based on triggers you set

< Feedback on Melvor Action Queue

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 12 Maret 2022

This script seems awesome! However I'm having a hard time getting things going, I've read through the other comments here and feel like I'm on the right track to setting things up correctly but it just isn't working for me.

Say I want to mine 500 copper, 500 tin, then smelt everything into bronze bars. What I think I need to do is:
If Idle: Start Skill: Mining: Copper -> Add to queue
If Item Quantity: Copper Ore: 500: Start skill: Mining: Tin Ore -> Add to queue (however, pressing the add button here does nothing)
If Item Quantity: Tin Ore: 500: Start skill: Smithing: Bronze Bar -> Add to queue

Am I on the right track here? I feel like I must be being dense because I simply can't add another trigger/action to my queue... Any help is much appreciated and thanks for all the hard work you've put into this!

8992scriptsPembuat
§

You are on the right track however you are missing one small thing which is that the 3rd input for an item quantity trigger needs to be ≥ or ≤ (which mean greater than or equal to and less than or equal to respectively). So for the item quantity trigger it would look something like this:

Item Quantity
Copper Ore

§

Wow I feel like a dummy, I didn't even see the dropdown with the ≥ and ≤ options...

Thanks for the quick reply!

Sign in to post a reply.