Greasy Fork is available in English.

IMDB List Importer

Import list of titles or people in the imdb list

< Feedback on IMDB List Importer

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 23 Mei 2024

I just tried running the script and I do not see the import CSV for my IMDB Watchlist.

§

It is working fine with Opera, but with Chrome 125.0.6422.77 it is not working, and I do have Developer Mode enabled on Chrom

Neinei0kPembuat
§

Can you be more specific about the problem? I don't understand what you mean: is form with user input not present in Chrome or added items do not appear in the list after import? I don't have chrome but I've tested it with Chromium and violentmonkey. It works fine. One note, that I've just noticed myself: while regular lists can contain the same title multiple times, watchlist cannot. If item you are trying to add to watchlist is already there, it will not be added. This is not the script behavior but the way IMDB works.

§

The form with user input is not present in Chrome. I have attached screen shots of Chrome and Opera. There is only 1 item in my watch list currently.

Neinei0kPembuat
§
Edited: 23 Mei 2024

What addon do you use in Opera and Google Chrome for this script? I've tried greasemonkey, tampermonkey, and violentmonekey. All of them work. Do other user scripts work on Google Chrome for you? Maybe you have script disabled or addon disabled?

§

It turns out it was a user error. After going through each and every extension turning them off and back on and nothing seemed to fix the issue. Then I hovered over the Tampermonkey icon and the Enabled was grayed out. I click on the Enabled menu item and the script appeared without issues. Sorry about any confusion.

Neinei0kPembuat
§

No problem. Glad the issue was resolved.

Sign in to post a reply.