Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015.12.18.

Winter event 2015

Hey guys since no one else has started what do i need to edit / fix to update the script for this year (this is my first project)

So 1 is the event itself is called different from last year and also there tasks

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015.12.18.

I think name for task are same but Profession got change, did update for it...

Look diff. between version. v1.10.07.04 and v1.10.07.06, getting rusty with this, :-|

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7061-neverwinter-gateway-profession-automation/diff?v1=95170&v2=74802

§
Posted: 2015.12.26.

For some reason now it works, but it gets stuck trying to start the level 0 task. It just sits there doing nothing, the other levels work fine and the lvl 0 task is properly entered into script.

§
Posted: 2015.12.31.
Edited: 2015.12.31.

A way to alter the script when it makes supplies needed for current script.

At lvl 2 and 3 lightcrafting you get mass refine. I want to make Resplendent Citrine (1,800 RP), and when it goes back it does the 2 min small batch for the supplies and I would like it to do the mass batch (timing wise to many chars launching the two min small batch and the script can't keep up). So. how can I edit the item so that after a char reaches a certain experience level they do the mass one. For example, at lvl one all they can do it the 2 min fishing, at lvl 2 or 3 they can do the 15 min mass fishing (there is also a supper level 12 hour fishing that just a waste of time).

EDIT/important: The commands change on gateway, some of the task are no longer showing though they are working with the script, they are also no showing in game... COuld this be a way to fish out the botters?

TC

§
Posted: 2016.01.02.

So Marimo are of some importance this year, I got the script for "Open Illuminated Marimo"

"Event_Winter_Tier1_Refine_Marimo_Illuminated"

I put it into the Winter Festival list and BAM it is refining my Marimo... However, it would be nice to have the script for "Open Sickly Marimo"

shot in the dark (and fail) = "Event_Winter_Tier1_Refine_Marimo_Sickly" hehehe

Anyone?

§
Posted: 2016.01.02.

Sickly marimo is: 'Event_Winter_Tier1_Refine_Marimo_Sick'

Any task you want to know, just right click on the continue button for that task and hit inspect (in google chrome).

Sign in to post a reply.