Greasy Fork is available in English.

Shell Shockers Aimbot & ESP: StateFarm Client V3 - Cheats For Bloom, Chat, Botting, Unbanning & More

Fixed for 0.48.0! Advanced, Open Source, No Ads. Best cheats menu for Shell Shockers in 2024. Many modules such as Aimbot, PlayerESP, AmmoESP, Chams, Nametags, Join/Leave messages, Chat Filter Disabling, AntiAFK, FOV Slider, Zooming, Co-ords, Player Stats, Auto Refill and many more whilst having unsurpassed customisation options such as binding to any key, easily editable colour scheme and themes - all on the fly!

< Feedback on Shell Shockers Aimbot & ESP: StateFarm Client V3 - Cheats For Bloom, Chat, Botting, Unbanning & More

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2024.05.10.
Edited: 2024.05.10.

Works perfectly.
While on the matter of crappy browser games, have you taken a look at Narrow.one?
It's somewhat like Shell Shockers but with a few obvious differences.
I've heard it can be quite challenging to exploit it, but considering how well made this is, I'm sure it shouldn't be too much of a hassle for you.
Simply a suggestion though. Good work!

https://narrow.one/

§
Posted: 2024.05.10.

Just to add, I genuinely feel so bad for the developers, considering the fact that half, if not all of the comments are children that don't understand how extensions work.

onlypuppy7Author
§
Posted: 2024.05.14.

Works perfectly. While on the matter of crappy browser games, have you taken a look at Narrow.one? It's somewhat like Shell Shockers but with a few obvious differences. I've heard it can be quite challenging to exploit it, but considering how well made this is, I'm sure it shouldn't be too much of a hassle for you. Simply a suggestion though. Good work! https://narrow.one/

thanks, at the moment we arent really expanding out to other games just yet, although that is a consideration considering that we've basically reached saturation point with shell shockers.

Just to add, I genuinely feel so bad for the developers, considering the fact that half, if not all of the comments are children that don't understand how extensions work.

just par for the course!

§
Posted: 2024.05.14.
Edited: 2024.05.14.

"thanks, at the moment we arent really expanding out to other games just yet, although that is a consideration considering that we've basically reached saturation point with shell shockers."

"just par for the course!"

I suppose.
Anyways, do let me know if you decide to expand!
(Anyway to support your work?)

onlypuppy7Author
§
Posted: 2024.05.15.

"thanks, at the moment we arent really expanding out to other games just yet, although that is a consideration considering that we've basically reached saturation point with shell shockers." "just par for the course!" I suppose.Anyways, do let me know if you decide to expand!(Anyway to support your work?)

im actually developing a krunker cheat at the moment, so uh, maybe KrunkFarm will release soon

§
Posted: 2024.05.15.

"thanks, at the moment we arent really expanding out to other games just yet, although that is a consideration considering that we've basically reached saturation point with shell shockers." "just par for the course!" I suppose.Anyways, do let me know if you decide to expand!(Anyway to support your work?)

im actually developing a krunker cheat at the moment, so uh, maybe KrunkFarm will release soon

Ah, alright.
Let me know if you can when it releases!

Sign in to post a reply.