Greasy Fork is available in English.

Disable safesearch

Set off safesearch on Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yep, You, Yahoo, Ecosia, Qwant, Metager, Startpage, brave

< Feedback on Disable safesearch

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2024.03.05.

Does not work. Keeps on "Blur".

wiejowAuthor
§
Posted: 2024.03.27.

Are you facing this issue on Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yep, You, Yahoo, Ecosia, Qwant, Metager, Startpage, brave or is this the same issue are you having with google?
I'm asking because it's working to me but if you have some not working website I can try to fix it!

Consider that I'm testing it with tampermonkey on chrome and firefox, other browsers or extensions could have unexpected behaviour to me

§

Are you facing this issue on Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yep, You, Yahoo, Ecosia, Qwant, Metager, Startpage, brave or is this the same issue are you having with google?
I'm asking because it's working to me but if you have some not working website I can try to fix it!

Consider that I'm testing it with tampermonkey on chrome and firefox, other browsers or extensions could have unexpected behaviour to me

I am not using any other search engines, so I do not know if there is problem with them too. I understand that different Chromium browsers have unexpected behaviors. I recently had to install the extension "Restore YouTube Dislikes". And the most popular extension for that that almost everybody uses does not work on Brave. I installed less popular one with lower rating and it worked. I understand.

wiejowAuthor
§

Ah, Ok! I asked because this script is not for google.
As I know "Restore YouTube Dislikes" exensions stopped working recently, there will be no working extensions

Sign in to post a reply.