Greasy Fork is available in English.

[TS] Youtube Filter

Filter out users and channels from search with GUI. Include Auto-Paging and ScreenShot Links.

< Feedback on [TS] Youtube Filter

Question/comment

Deleted user 22768
§
Posted: 2017.10.31.

not working

i think youtube broke the script the "x" doesn't appear in next the videos and video filtered out reappear

§
Posted: 2017.11.02.

I can confirm this. Also auto-paging doesn't work anymore. It doesn't show more than the first vid from page 2.
I would love to see a fix. Thank you in advance.

§
Posted: 2017.11.04.

Adding my confirmation also: I'm using Get me Old Youtube - installed before [TS]'s script - and still no [x] or autopaging.

I do see the filter icon, so perhaps filter is still happening??

§
Posted: 2017.11.10.

I really really hope the author hasn't abandoned the script. I miss its functionalty

§
Posted: 2017.11.11.

Hello,

opens the script with an editor and replaces "g-hovercard" with "yt-lockup-byline " Important: The space at the end is no spelling error. It must stand between the quotes.

After saving the script should work again. At least for the old YT-Design...; -)

Greetings from Germany

§
Posted: 2017.11.11.

Woohoo, that works. Thanks a lot DerDidi64. :)

§
Posted: 2017.11.14.

Not working for me. :disappointed:

@DerDidi64 , should we replace 'g-hovercard' everywhere, or just in a few places?

§
Posted: 2017.11.15.

You don't need to change the comment lines with "//" or "/*". (shown blue by default in the editor "gedit" under Linux). In order to keep track of your changes, you should leave them even better original.

But apart from that, yes. Replace all.

My change works only in the "old design" on the page with the search results, but not on the video page (defined in the script as "PageTYPE == 2").

YT has added or renamed some elements in the old design. I'm still testing myself, but I don't have the time.

:-(

Sign in to post a reply.