Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussions » Creation Requests

Script request for satoshihero.com

§
Posted: 2020.09.10.

Please, I need a simple script to skip/avoid click each time I want to claim.
There is a green button which you have to click to show "I'm not a robot" captcha form.
It woould be even better, if script will auto click the green button and then check "I'm not a robot".

§
Posted: 2020.09.10.
Edited: 2020.09.10.

That requires and account, If I can't login I won't know what you mean and can't do what you want.
Sorry but I won't (and most people) won't create and account on the website just to do that script

§
Posted: 2020.09.11.

Actually it's a very simple site.

§

The green button:

<div class="text-center" style="display:inline-block;background-color:#4aa64f;border-radius:30px;height:60px;width:250px;color:#fcfbf9;cursor:pointer;font-weight:700;line-height:60px" onclick="showCaptcha(this)">
                      CLICK here to see the captcha
                  </div>

And captcha checkbox:

<div class="rc-anchor-center-item rc-anchor-checkbox-holder"><span class="recaptcha-checkbox goog-inline-block recaptcha-checkbox-unchecked rc-anchor-checkbox" role="checkbox" aria-checked="false" id="recaptcha-anchor" tabindex="0" dir="ltr" aria-labelledby="recaptcha-anchor-label"><div class="recaptcha-checkbox-border" role="presentation"></div><div class="recaptcha-checkbox-borderAnimation" role="presentation"></div><div class="recaptcha-checkbox-spinner" role="presentation"><div class="recaptcha-checkbox-spinner-overlay"></div></div><div class="recaptcha-checkbox-checkmark" role="presentation"></div></span></div>
§
Edited: 2020.09.11.

// Even if the website is very simple, I can't see the website html if I don't create an account and don't login
// Add this to tampermoney... You know how to do it right?
// ==UserScript==
// @name satoshihero.com script
// @namespace satoshihero.com script
// @version 0.1
// @description satoshiheroscript
// @author hacker09
// @match https://satoshihero.com/*
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

(function() {
'use strict';
document.querySelectorAll("div[onclick='showCaptcha(this)']").click(); //THIS LINE WILL CLICK ON THE GREEN BUTTON
document.querySelector("rc-anchor-center-item.rc-anchor-checkbox-holder").click(); // IF THIS LINE DOESN'T CHECK THE CAPTCHA BOX REMOVE // OF ONE OF THE LINES BELOW, AND ADD // IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS LINE
//document.querySelector("div.rc-anchor-center-item.rc-anchor-checkbox-holder").click(); //METHOD 2 TO CHECK THE CAPTCHA BOX
//document.querySelector("div#rc-anchor-center-item.rc-anchor-checkbox-holder").click(); //METHOD 3 TO CHECK THE CAPTCHA BOX
})();

§

Tried it with greasemonkey and tampermonkey - nothing clicked.

§

// ==UserScript==
// @name satoshihero.com script
// @namespace satoshihero.com script
// @version 0.1
// @description satoshiheroscript
// @author hacker09
// @match https://satoshihero.com/*
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

(function() {
'use strict';
document.querySelector("div.text-center").click(); //THIS LINE WILL CLICK ON THE GREEN BUTTON
document.querySelector("div.rc-anchor-center-item.rc-anchor-checkbox-holder").click(); // IF THIS LINE DOESN'T CHECK THE CAPTCHA BOX REMOVE // OF ON THE LINE BELOW, AND ADD // IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS LINE
//document.querySelector("#recaptcha-anchor").setAttribute("aria-checked", true); //METHOD 2 TO CHECK THE CAPTCHA BOX
})();

§

Nah, still nothing. This time I see some action is going on the bottom bar of the browser, but there is no click.

§

I can't see the html that loads after the user logged in, so... sorry...

Do you know a little bit how to open and use the browser console? I can give you the steps then if you send me some prints

What's your browser?

§

Yeah, I know how to use it, but I think it'll be too overcomplicated. Thank you for help though. Hopefully someone will register there and do the script someday. All the best hacker09!

§

I think that it would be pretty easy, since I have the knowledge and you have the prints hahaha.

I'm not sure if you know js so I will explain.
document.querySelector("div.text-center").click(); //THIS LINE WILL CLICK ON THE GREEN BUTTON

The problem is that I don't know if there's only 1 HTML DIV ELEMENT with the CLASS text-center, so that might be why the script isn't working...
You could run on the browser console the command document.querySelectorAll("div.text-center")
That command will return a list of numbers, these numbers are the total HTML DIV ELEMENT with the CLASS text-center that exists on that page.
Then you need to find what's the correct number for THE GREEN BOX
You can try this document.querySelectorAll("div.text-center")[1].click(); //If there are 2 HTML DIV ELEMENT with the CLASS text-center
You can try this document.querySelectorAll("div.text-center")[2].click(); //If there are 3 HTML DIV ELEMENT with the CLASS text-center
You can try this document.querySelectorAll("div.text-center")[3].click(); //If there are 4 HTML DIV ELEMENT with the CLASS text-center
and so on... Simply increase the number inside [] till the green box is clicked

If you try doing this we can talk about the check box later....
You are welcome.

§
Posted: 2020.09.14.

Ok, I tried to record all the clicks, with iMacros and Selenium. It works, but not quite well, too complicated and too much clicks at the end. It needs to be done by someone who is already registered (or who is willing to) there (on satoshihero).

§
Posted: 2020.09.14.
Edited: 2020.09.14.
§
Posted: 2020.09.15.

You don't understand, I can't do it via script myself, that's why I tried iMacros and Selenium. Just use it without scripts. But when I tried iMacros and Selenium I realized that there are more auto clicks needed. If I can't make it work with previous 2 clicks (from the initial request), there is no chance I'll create a script with 10+ clicks.

§
Posted: 2020.09.17.

That's why I'm willing to teach you.

Give me the whole website html, then I probably can figure out the error.

You can also do that using an .vbs file, and even excel macros

Sign in to post a reply.