Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 06.03.2015.

General questions

Hey all, going to ask a couple of general questions if that is OK. can't find another forum suitable for the asking...

Do people think it is better to race to 20 on Leadership or to collect as much AD on the way?
I can't decide.

Once at 20 leadership do you raise two other professions to get the extra slot?
Or is it not worth it?

Cheers.

Oh the script rocks by the way, thanks!

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

It depends resources you have, I see most efficient way

• open "speed, rank3" slots (if have required items, +2 slots)
  • get one profession up LvL 20, +1 (Artificing, TAiloring, ALchemy, Jewelcraft are fast, IMHO)
  • get two more profession up LvL20, +1
  • leveling character up 30 is good idea if have time +1

• start Leadership

At least

• one profession LVL20
  • character lvl10 ;D (lvl30 better)

, before start ledership... just my IMHO.

§

I always start my alts with Artificing but you can use other professions too. (I looked for the cheapest purple tools and chose Artificing.)
0) Level the toon to 11 so I can start invoking.
0.5) Get as many bags as you can, preferably 1 Dragon hoard and 3 Big bags of holding. This means you will not have to sell off as many items and you can keep doing more higher level tasks, earning more XP, and level up faster.
1) Get your first carver.
2) Start Mass gathering with four blue to get the 100% speed slot.
3) You should get the level 3 slot pretty fast.
4) If you want to get the Rank 3 slot as early as possible you should make sure you have one of each main hand and off hand for DC, SW, and CW. Once you reach level 11 keep doing the blue tasks until you have gotten the rank 3 slot. (If you haven't got four purple tools ask in your guild and see if you can borrow or rent some.)
5) Keep on levelling until you reach 20. (Now you should have six or seven slots)
6) Level leadership to 20 (this takes a looooong time).
7) Level alchemy to 20 using one or two slots. (Buy potions from the AH to speed up levelling.) You can do also this while levelling Leadership, but I think it is better to get leadership to 20 so you earn more money while levelling alchemy.
8) Wait until you have invoked your toon to level 20. Now you get the 3 professions to 20 slot.

If you have invoked your toon all the way to 60, go to the graveyard and start the quest chain to get your special professions pack. If you do this for all your alt you can get quite a few green, blue, and purple assets.

§
Posted: 09.03.2015.

for me :
1- i start to lvl 11 character to have acces professions and invoke
2- i upo alchemy to lvl 3 to open the speed 100% and Rank 3
3- i do 1 slot for alchemy up to lvl 20 and other to jewelcrafting
4- i up my character to lvl 60
5- when alchemy or jewel lvl 20 i start leadership XP
6- when leadership is lvl 10 i go to leadership

with this a lvl 30 you have 6 slot and at lvl 60 you have 7/8 slot.

anthen when leadership is 20 you have all slot :)
for that it take 1Month aproximativly

§
Posted: 09.03.2015.

Thanks for all the replies. Foolishly I dived straight in to Leadership without much thought. I noticed once hitting around level 15 or so it was slow going.
I'll go back now and follow some of the above suggestions!

§
Posted: 13.03.2015.

I forgot to mentions that levelling artificing to 20 takes about a week. Once I have the 6 slots getting Leadership to level 20 takes six to seven weeks.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 13.03.2015.
Thanks for all the replies. Foolishly I dived straight in to Leadership without much thought. I noticed once hitting around level 15 or so it was slow going. I'll go back now and follow some of the above suggestions!

i did that mistake multiple times before started level first up 20 and then Leadership, ;) .

I forgot to mentions that levelling artificing to 20 takes about a week. Once I have the 6 slots getting Leadership to level 20 takes six to seven weeks.

...that long, took 2 - 3 days per proff. and three prof. up lvl20 was eg. week, then less than month to get Leadership up lvl20... well, having lotsa "resources" boost things, script do rest.

Sign in to post a reply.