Block Individual Requests

Hide individual HITs you're not interested in.

< Feedback on Block Individual Requests

Question/comment

§
Posted: 05.08.2015.

uninstall "Block Individual Requests"

I installed this script and I think I want to uninstall it. This is my first day even looking at scripts and trying to figure out the basics, like "what are they" and "which ones would I want to start with".
It's all very confusing without just basic learning information. So, I think this script is supposed to put an x button next to "view a hit in this group" button, but I don't see one.
I searched my compute for "Block Individual Requests" and have no results. I restarted Firefox, just in case that was what was supposed to get the x button to show up.

If I understand it correctly, I would want to be able to use this block. But, I don't seem to be able to make it work.

Please help,
tuckertl

§
Posted: 28.10.2015.
Edited: 28.10.2015.

In Firefox, userscripts are installed inside the Greasemonkey browser extension. To turn off a userscript, you'd look for the little monkey menu button in your browser, and while you're viewing a webpage where the userscript you want to disable is running (such as https://www.mturk.com/mturk/findhits?match=true ) , you can click on that monkey menu and turn off the script in that menu. But maybe you never got it installed it in the first place, if you don't have Greasemonkey installed already.

Sign in to post a reply.