Spotify Downloader - Download Spotify songs, playlists, and albums

Downloads Spotify songs, playlists, and albums as 320kbps MP3. Can also download full playlist or album as ZIP.

< Feedback on Spotify Downloader - Download Spotify songs, playlists, and albums

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 03.03.2023.

Broken. Its really stopped working the past week or so. 2 to 4 hours do download an album, almost all tracks of which are garbage tiny files.
Then today, for the first time my antivirus wont let me even open these pages anymore, untill I whitelist it.
Something definitely broke here.

§
Posted: 13.03.2023.

It remains very slow compared with 2 months ago. Sometimes an hour an album or EP, occasionally longer. But its kinda working again. There are a lot fewer empty files over the last week - which are different to the missing files its sometimes reports. No author info/feedback, so all I can do is guess - I guess it has more to do with Spotify servers than with this script bugs? But what would I know - I'm just grateful for what I have so far.

A very small number of the files have conversations glued to the file's front or back. They are not part of the track! They are random people talking in a crowded place. Its very strange. I need to use mp3DirectCut v2.36 to cut them out. (This is not new, its been many months like this on occasion - mostly from Discover weekly, but not entirely).

§
Posted: 15.03.2023.

Today, the files download quickly. But I got excited prematurely. The majority of MP3s are now 128 kbps instead of 320. I have never seen this since I started using this service. Big sigh. I wish I knew what was going on - the script or spotify nonsense??

§
Posted: 18.03.2023.

Now, all tracks or albums are 128 kbps. Something is broken somewhere. Not that I would know, but smells like a spotify change rather than this script?

§
Posted: 17.05.2024.

As Vicariat stated "Broken. Its really stopped working the past week or so" Not sure if Spotify is blocking the script or what, but super disapointed.

ZertaliousAuthor
§
Posted: 08.06.2024.

Script works perfectly fine as of today.

Sign in to post a reply.