pancake mod [ PATCHED ]

This mod is not bad, its just ok. To know the controls, look in the description! Enjoy :>

< Feedback on pancake mod [ PATCHED ]

Question/comment

§
Posted: 10.01.2024.

Just needs some tune ups, moomoo.io recently made a packet limit. When I went through this code, I could tell that it sends WAYYYYYYY to many packets. I really like this script, not for performance, but its nice and basic and not too overpowered. Like most of the comments, it does not load the game. When you search the game in the search bar, it loads into the set-up screen, but once you press enter game, it crashes.
You can try to go in and make something that counters that, but I have not needed to because I send very few packets in my scripts. I remember when this first came out, and it was like the main mod to have along with super mod, but now EVERYBODY has these op mods that the claim to be their's, but are similar to literally all the other ones. For example, I went through and looked at the Kindver code and the ae86 code, and there are huge chunks that are the same, not to mention they are similar when fighting and have similar css the makes the screen look the way it is. Thanks for making a fun mod that is not to op, but is just fun to play with.

W4ITAuthor
§
Posted: 04.02.2024.

Thanks

Sign in to post a reply.