Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 04-05-2015

Hotkeys Unresponsive

Z,X,C hotkeys for switching chapters seem to be unresponsive. When I first installed the script sometimes they worked, sometimes they didn't. Now they don't seem to work at all. Not sure if conflicting hotkeys or some other issues with my browser.

fuzetsuAuthor
§

On which sites do the hotkeys fail? I'll take a look on them and see if I can replicate the issue on my end.

It could definitely be an issue with a conflicting keybinding from the site itself or another browser extension. None of the sites I commonly use have given me issues though. That's the reason I used slightly obscure keys like Z, X, C, since they're less likely to conflict.

§

Oh it's site-specific. On batoto simply hitting Z or C doesnt work, but hitting XZ and XC works (sometimes). On mangareader nothing works at all

§

I just realised that the hotkeys work pretty well on a few other sites, so I can just read from those then.

Thanks for a great script!

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Edited: 04-05-2015

Glad to hear it! But try updating the script and giving v1.6.8 a try.

I fixed the chapter detection for mangareader (I guess it broke at some point along the line) and now the hotkeys should work a little more reliably.

§
Posted: 05-05-2015

1.6.8 works beautifully for mangareader now. Thanks!

Sign in to post a reply.