Fork of Userscript+ : Show Site All UserJS. Source code & authors information found here.
The power of Greasy Fork on the go! Finds available UserJS for the current webpage ( may not work on every webpage )
Finds available UserJS for current webpage from various UserJS hosts (e.g, Greasy Fork), displays a found count bottom right of the webpage, automatically disappears after 10 seconds (can be configured).
- May conflict with any UserJS that executes in an iframe.
(Optional) Mobile Bookmarklet:
Tested and compatible with TamperMonkey and ViolentMonkey.
- Multilingual support.
- User can search + load results for UserJS on an entirely different webpage!
- Config can be synced with current user script manager.
- Automatically finds language through
navigator.language, all dates will match your current language.
- List displays the following information for each UserJS: name, description, creation date, author(s), version, daily installs, total installs, user ratings.
- List can be filtered through search.
- List is sorted by Daily Installs, highest to lowest.
- Designed for desktop and mobile devices.
- Available search engines: Greasy Fork, Sleazy Fork, Open UserJS, GitHub, Gist (GitHub)
- Built-in Greasyfork Search with Sleazyfork Results include.
FAQ / Troubleshooting
Nothing appears bottom right:
Error occured while injecting Container:
- Try again on another webpage [Test Page]
- This error is caused by the current webpage not supporting attachShadow
Error occured while loading UserJS for this webpage:
- Reload the webpage or try again on a different webpage [Test Page]
- This error may be caused by
- An error occured in an enabled search engine while fetching content
- Script is unable to fetch content on current or all webpages
No available UserJS for this webpage:
- This error can be caused when no UserJS could be found in enabled search engines
- If there are known UserJS to exist in enabled search engines, enable
Filter out other languages
Viewing UserJS Logs
- Open your web browsers Inspect Element and navigate to it's Console
- Locate the following [UserJS] < message > ( you can filter your Console by entering UserJS or [ )
- Feel free to screenshot any error messages to the GitHub for addition help
- If nothing appears, this means the script is not executing at all