Greasy Fork is available in English.

Wish.com - Price filter & more

Filtering by min/max price, allow hidding nsfw products, see reviews

< Commentaires sur Wish.com - Price filter & more

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 30/04/2018

Questions

Hi, I have never used a script like this before and had a few questions. I saw the boxes on the top to enter the min and max price when I first went to the site but they are gone now after I did a search. How do I get it to show back up when I do a search or browse categories? I also do not see any option to sort price by low to high, is this an option that is available? Thanks!

§
Posté le: 30/04/2018

Also, when the script is on and I do not have any filters set due to not having the option to set any, when I scroll down on the results, it very quickly makes a lot of the results vanish. What is the purpose of this?

ShuunenAuteur
§
Posté le: 01/05/2018

Hi,

Doing search does not alter script injection and I can't reproduce the error you are experiencing, can you give more steps & details to reproduce?

You do not see the option to sort because there is no sorting ability actually, and this is not planned but you can fork and add the feature :wink:

Finally, I tried to clean all filters and when I scroll down, no results vanish on my side, check that you empty each field and uncheck all boxes, by the way, if you don't want to filter anything for a moment, disable the script.

Regards

§

I have it running through Tampermonkey on Chrome. Now when it is turned on it does not show the filters at the top at all. It does not make the prices include the shipping anymore either. Here are screen shots with it enabled, with the price filter on and disabled.

§

I logged out of Wish and created a new account and it seems to be working now.

ShuunenAuteur
§
Posté le: 06/05/2018

Pretty weird indeed :neutral:

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.