2020 MouseHunt AutoBot

An advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt

< Commentaires sur 2020 MouseHunt AutoBot

Question / commentaire

Cannot Hunt Without Cheese

After the LNY 2020 patch, after each hunt, instead of the usual timer it’ll read ‘Cannot Hunt Without Cheese’, is there a fix for this?

kob
§
Posté le: 29/01/2020
Édité le: 29/01/2020

I have the same issue. I did try playing around with some of the lines, and this worked: search for "No more cheese". Above the two entries there's if(getBaitQuantity() > 0), change the 0 to -1.

But I think this will mean that it will continue sounding the horn even when you have actually run out of bait, so ensure that there's enough.

Also dude change your name it's literally the same one as in the game.

Hey kob, just did that but it doesn't seem to be working for mine

§

hey bro you are doing a great job. i am impressed with your thoughts. also check satta king top for getting the information of game result.

I've tried removing the entire portion of the script for 'no more cheese' but it still shows up, pretty clueless on how to solve this

iJiBAuteur
§

I did a quick fix for this, in line 4513 there's a function called getBaitQuantity. This function is essentially checking whether we have enough bait to do the hunt by getting the amount of cheese in the page in an element with ID 'hud_baitQuantity'.

After checking the page source, unfortunately this ID is no longer available, probably it was changed after the LNY 2020 update. However with some digging I found that we can still get the amount of available bait by changing the code in this function to this:

function getBaitQuantity() {     var hudBaitQuantity = document.getElementById('tabbarpage').getElementsByClassName('campPage-trap-baitDetails')[0].getElementsByClassName('campPage-trap-baitQuantity')[0];     if (hudBaitQuantity !== null) {         return parseInt(hudBaitQuantity.innerHTML);     }     else {         return 0;     } }

Hunter12345Auteur
§
Posté le: 30/01/2020
Édité le: 30/01/2020

ijib - Do you want author rights to the code?

§

Thanks for your the information

Informasi terbaru seputar dunia Moto GP, dan berita - berita lainnya yang terjadi di seputaran kita dan juga di dunia, yang sudah pastinya terupdate dan juga teraktual.

§

Thanks you iJiB it works

§

@iJiB said: I did a quick fix for this, in line 4513 there's a function called getBaitQuantity. This function is essentially checking whether we have enough bait to do the hunt by getting the amount of cheese in the page in an element with ID 'hud_baitQuantity'.

After checking the page source, unfortunately this ID is no longer available, probably it was changed after the LNY 2020 update. However with some digging I found that we can still get the amount of available bait by changing the code in this function to this:

function getBaitQuantity() {     var hudBaitQuantity = document.getElementById('tabbarpage').getElementsByClassName('campPage-trap-baitDetails')[0].getElementsByClassName('campPage-trap-baitQuantity')[0];     if (hudBaitQuantity !== null) {         return parseInt(hudBaitQuantity.innerHTML);     }     else {         return 0;     } }

thanks u

§

yup iJiB, your solution works great. Thank you. migrated from cnn last version to this edited version.

§

Hi, I followed the fix as posted above, but now I have a new problem. The bot doesn't seem to be able to detect the camp page. "Next Hunter Horn Time: Not At Camp Page"

Is anyone else facing this problem too?

§
Édité le: 30/01/2020

@Alphastriker said: Hi, I followed the fix as posted above, but now I have a new problem. The bot doesn't seem to be able to detect the camp page. "Next Hunter Horn Time: Not At Camp Page"

use new interface. help(top right corner)> user preference>game settings>check 2nd last option (Use new navigation button style Default setting is: Enabled Disable this setting if you prefer the older gem-like style for the navigation buttons.)

Michael WAuteur
§
Posté le: 31/01/2020
Édité le: 31/01/2020

Hey @"Binxxxx!" is your version of the code open sourced? I'd like author rights if possible. Thanks!

§

@"Anagram OwO" Thank you so much, it works now!

iJiBAuteur
§

@"Binxxxx!" said: ijib - Do you want author rights to the code?

well, I did it just to help out with whatever I can :) it would be nice if you give me the author rights, but really it's up to you :)

Hunter12345Auteur
§
Édité le: 31/01/2020

@iJiB Added.

@"Anagram OwO" said:

@Alphastriker said: Hi, I followed the fix as posted above, but now I have a new problem. The bot doesn't seem to be able to detect the camp page. "Next Hunter Horn Time: Not At Camp Page"

use new interface. help(top right corner)> user preference>game settings>check 2nd last option (Use new navigation button style Default setting is: Enabled Disable this setting if you prefer the older gem-like style for the navigation buttons.)

Is it possible to fix the "Next Hunter Horn Time: Not At Camp Page" error without changing to the new navigation buttons?

Hunter12345Auteur
§
Posté le: 08/02/2020

.nope

§
Posté le: 14/02/2020

Hi, the "Events or Locations" function is not working properly.. I have only tried the Burroughs Rift ones tho..

§
Posté le: 14/04/2020

Working fine now! Thanks!

8 ball pool > @iJiB said:

I did a quick fix for this, in line 4513 there's a function called getBaitQuantity. This function is essentially checking whether we have enough bait to do the hunt by getting the amount of cheese in the page in an element with ID 'hud_baitQuantity'.

§
Posté le: 25/04/2020
Édité le: 25/04/2020

I took it a lot easier changing just a line :p

/* Original   function getBaitQuantity() {     var hudBaitQuantity = document.getElementById('hud_baitQuantity');     if (hudBaitQuantity !== null) {       if (hudBaitQuantity !== null) {         return parseInt(hudBaitQuantity.textContent);       }     }     else {         return 0;     }   }  */

//NotYourBusiness: - update getBaitQuantity to UpdatedUI - 20200203   function getBaitQuantity() {     var hudBaitQuantity = document.getElementsByClassName('mousehuntHud-userStat bait')[0].children[2];////////////////// This one     if (hudBaitQuantity !== null) {       if (hudBaitQuantity !== null) {         return parseInt(hudBaitQuantity.textContent);       }     }     else {         return 0;     }   }

@iJiB said: I did a quick fix for this, in line 4513 there's a function called getBaitQuantity. This function is essentially checking whether we have enough bait to do the hunt by getting the amount of cheese in the page in an element with ID 'hud_baitQuantity'.

Hunter12345Auteur
§
Posté le: 26/04/2020

Script has been updated with the necessary changes.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.