Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube - Search While Watching Video

Search YouTube without interrupting the video, by loading the search results in the related video bar

< Commentaires sur Youtube - Search While Watching Video

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 26/11/2020

It doesn't work on Version 87.0.4280.66

CptmathixAuteur
§
Posté le: 26/11/2020

What doesn't work? The whole script? The search bar? Search suggestions?
I'm also on chrome version 87.0.4280.66 and the script is working for me.

Can you look in the chrome console for any errors and post them? (Control + Shift + J or Command + Option + J on Mac)

Thank you!
Cptmathix

§
Posté le: 27/11/2020

If I am doing something wrong I am going to feel stupid but please point it out to me. I assume it works on its own, i.e., you can just search for videos while watching one by simply typing something in the main search bar, then it does its thing? Or is there a specific procedure to carry out? Would love to get this thing to work >-<

CptmathixAuteur
§
Posté le: 27/11/2020

Hey Kelvin,

I've posted a GIF that show you how the script works on the main script page:

As you can see, you don't use the main search bar, but a second searchbar that is visible between the autoplay suggestion and other suggested video's on the right side of your screen. I'm guessing that you are currently using the main search bar.

If you still can't see the second search bar, please make sure that the script is enabled in the userscript manager:

If that also doesn't work, we will look further and see why this is happening.

§
Posté le: 29/11/2020

Wow! That actually works. I never noticed the bar was on the right side and presumed it worked with the main search bar. Thanks a lot! Where can I donate?

CptmathixAuteur
§
Posté le: 29/11/2020

Hi Kelvin,

Glad it is working for you now!

I made this script for myself and just wanted to share it with the world. You don't need to donate anything to me. If you want to donate, please donate to a charity of your choice that you support.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.