Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube - Search While Watching Video

Search YouTube without interrupting the video, by loading the search results in the related video bar

< Commentaires sur Youtube - Search While Watching Video

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 30/09/2019
Édité le: 30/09/2019

New version breaks with YouTube Center

A recent version prevents videos from playing at all, if Prevent auto-play is enabled in YouTube Center Developer version 549, under Settings -> Player -> AutoPlay in YouTube Center settings. That script and/or extension is very useful. Previous versions of Search While Watching Video did not have this conflict. Videos won't play at all now, even if you press the Play button in the video. When I disable Search While Watching Video, everything plays fine.

You can find YouTube Center here: https://github.com/YePpHa/YouTubeCenter/raw/master/dist/YouTubeCenter.user.js

Thanks in advance if you can check into this!

CptmathixAuteur
§
Posté le: 04/10/2019

Hey ZanzDroid,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been a little bit sick lately. I'll take a look at it.

§
Posté le: 06/10/2019

Thank you. I hope you feel better soon! In the meantime, I've downgraded to v2.1.0, and it's working again. I just prefer to stay with latest versions, in general.

CptmathixAuteur
§
Posté le: 06/10/2019

Should be fixed in the latest version of the script.

Thanks for your patience.

§
Posté le: 07/10/2019
Édité le: 07/10/2019

The latest version (v2.1.2) is now working for me with YouTube Center. Thank you very much!

It is certainly appreciated!

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.