Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google site: Tool (Site results / Exclude sites)

Easily add site: or -site: to modify your current Google query. v1.5.2 2023-02-25

< Commentaires sur Google site: Tool (Site results / Exclude sites)

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 23/09/2021

Hello,
Ive been using this for a while now but it stopped working. Here is the problem:
1. Click exclude/include website
2. I get redirected to google.com, homepage

Please fix :(

§
Posté le: 23/09/2021

Hi, do you mean after you click either the + or - button?

Those are still working normally for me, but it's possible that we are facing different Google results page layouts because Google conducts random experiments on its users. If you clear your Google cookies (click the lock icon, then look toward the bottom of the drop-down) and clear you browser cache (for example, https://support.mozilla.org/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache), do you get the normal layout again?

§
Posté le: 02/10/2021
Édité le: 02/10/2021

Hi Jefferson, thanks for getting back to me.

Please see gif for the problem: https://i.imgur.com/YOz8G58.gif

Here's what I tried:
- disabling ALL other userscripts
- clearing google cookies
- disabled some extensions (not all)

I'm using Chrome.

It looks we're facing the same Google results page layout, although I'm not in Alabama.
It is really too bad, as I'm heavily dependent on your script for my (legal) work as a barrister.

Would be great if you had more possible fixes. If not, I'll get back to you when I found something that works.

Meanwhile, I edited the update of my rating, since the bug is possibly emanating from my side.

§
Posté le: 02/10/2021

In addition to my post above: it does work on Firefox, but not on Google Chrome.

§
Posté le: 03/10/2021

Hmm, Chrome is using a different CSP which is blocking the loading of the updated URL. I have to change the + and - buttons to links updated by scripts instead of buttons that execute scripts. Hopefully version 1.5 fixes it for you.

§
Posté le: 03/10/2021

Wonderful. It works again! Thank you very much indeed for your quick responsiveness and fix. I appreciate it. For your kindness, I wanted to donate a coffee. Where would I be able to do that?

Yesterday, I was already scanning my laptop with anti-malware software like a madman. Needless to say, nothing worked. Even considered re-installing a fresh Windows - until your fix came.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.